Basil Personal Chef services are highly customized based on each client’s needs and desires. We assess your tastes and preferences, then fine tune a program that is just what you and your family are looking for.
If you are looking to hire a personal chef in Miami or abroad, you have come to the right place. At Basil Personal Chef we scout, screen, select and train our private chefs to cater for your specific needs, palette and preferences. At Basil Personal Chef you are not just getting a chef but a fine dining cuisine expert - a personal chef who listens to your demands, and understands your dietary requirements to create the perfect menu for any dining experience. Our team of talented and highly experienced chefs are well-practiced in creating plant-forward recipes full of creativity and flavor (don’t worry, we cook meat too, we just get you to love your veggies as well). We cook it all including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan menus.
You can benefit from a Personal Chef if you:
• Have a busy professional, school or family lives with limited time to cook.
• Are wanting more variety and creativity to your plate.
• Are looking to lose weight and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
• Want to minimize expensive dining out and take-out dinners.
• Are recovering from illness or surgery and require a new diet founded on a specific healing approach.
At Basil Personal Chef, no two client's are the same as we will personally customize your menu to cater to your needs. So, we are unable to give you an immediate quote before discussing your initial inquiry. Please submit any questions that you may have. We look forward to making your meals even more delightful.
Our Services Include:
• Menu planning, customized in advance and reviewed by the client to determine if any changes are needed.
• All shopping, preparation, food storage and clean-up is done by our chefs unless otherwise preferred by the client.
• Snacks & Treats – Include fresh green juices and snacks, such as trail mix, power bars, kale chips, crackers, etc.
• Breakfast - Includes smoothie ingredients (either prepped or fully prepared), chia yogurts, frittatas, cut fruits and vegetables, granola, whole grain muffins, pancakes, etc.
• Lunch - Typically two components, such as a salad or soup and an entree.
• Dinner - Includes one main dish and two-to-three accompanying side dishes. main